Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Better late than never!

I know I have been neglecting this blog for the past few months, but training horses, lessons, and my own horse have kept me pretty busy!

So here is a note to fill you in on exciting things that are happening in the business and let you know about what's coming up for the summer.


Also, I am proud to be the featured trainer in the Equus Now May newsletter.
Please check it out at:

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001FD0CiKT5DjoO6ehP4KSnXf9Xovg-f71ZOhE-gYbrj5xLuMF6K1DUdyxeBuzydN9Up9yCvIb_cCoJw7i77pae3MND_5BgUTfdFMw_Xng8Tvbg9pjs3b_7ghKAIdGAmqgE3zH9watgwpTZikMFDn01tA%3D%3D

We have lots of shows and fun activities planned for the summer. In addition to attending most of the Delaware Showtime Series shows, we will be participating in combined events at Trinity Farm in Pataskala, Ohio. Our first show is May 22 and we will be bringing six riders and horses. We always love visitors and cheerleaders so check out show information at www.TrinityEquineServices.com.

I am also getting lots of requests for Yoga on Horseback and in July, I will be introducing a new program for adult women riders which focuses on strength, relaxation, balance, and flexibility and will increase overall fitness.

Finally, as most of you already know, I am getting married to Marc Auerbach on June 26 at the Optimist Lodge at the Hoover YMCA park. So I will not be available for lessons that weekend:). No honeymoon until September though - too many exciting horse shows happening right after the wedding!

I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to catching up with each of you in the near future. Feel free to give me a call or drop me an email any time.

No comments: