Sunday, November 15, 2009

Latest Events

Hi Everybody - We're staying very busy at FTF. A few reminders about upcoming events.

This Saturday (November 21) I will be teaching yoga on horseback at FTF. There is only one spot left, so please let me know if you are interested in participating. It's been a long time since I have taught this, and I am really looking forward to it! If there is enough interest, I will be adding a second session that day. You do not have to have your own horse and you do not have to be an active client of FTF to participate.

Bob Winn is coming to teach his own natural horsemanship techniques on Saturday, December 5. He will be taking riders in one-hour increments and there are only a couple of spots left, so sign up soon! You do not have to own a horse to participate in this clinic.

I will be taking videos over the next couple of weeks of horses to apply for spots with the top clinicians at Equine Affair 2010. If you are interested in having me ride your horse at Equine Affair, please let me know so I can make videos to submit in December.

Finally, we have officially started the 'Ride without Stirrups Challenge' at FTF. Please see Meghan or Kristen for more details on this fun and challenging way to improve your strength and balance.

No comments: